Friday 26 August 2011

Beach Theme Bulletin Board Creations

So I apologize for being MIA for the last little while.  My family went on our yearly camping trip - a time we all enjoy very much.  For my kids, it's a time for them to play with their cousins (my husband's entire family camps together at the same provincial park each year).  For my husband it's a time to catch up with his siblings and parents - we are scattered all over the province.  And for me it's a time to sit on a gorgeous beach all day with my laptop and curriculum.  I know, I know....you're thinking I'm crazy.  I mean, who really brings curriculum camping, right?  But I am obsessed with it.  I love organizing it, reading it and just really getting to know all of the things I teach.

Anyway, when I arrived back home, my paper order from Echo Park Paper Co. arrived in the mail, as did my new Cricut cartridge, Life's A Beach.  Since I am doing a Beach-themed classroom this year, these two products will help me, and my very crafty sister, create some amazing classroom decorations.

Here is a picture of the paper line I ordered and the cricut cartridge images:




And here are a few pictures of bulletin boards we have created so far.  The first on is going to be my Word Wall - beach balls for consonants and sand buckets for vowels.



No comments:

Post a Comment