Tuesday 30 August 2011

Word Wall Bulletin Board & CAFE Board

So a few of my bulletin boards are up.  Today was meeting day, so not much done, but I'm hoping to play catch up tomorrow - only one short meeting!!

Here are some pictures of my word wall and CAFE board, all done with Echo Park scrapbook paper and the "Life's A Beach" cricut cartridge.
Word Play Word Wall - Vowels are on pails and consonants on beach balls

This is the entire Word Wall board.  I have 5 black boards, 4 which I use as bulletin boards.  The letters are unevenly spaced due to how many words are under each.  The words on the word wall in this picture are just for show and I will remove them before school starts on Tuesday.

This is my CAFE board.  The strategies will be added to the board as I teach the lessons. 

Close up of Comprehension

Close up of Accuracy

Close up of Fluency

Close up of Expand Vocabulary

 

















Tomorrow I am hoping to finish up all except 2 of the bulletin boards - these 2 require extra assistance (my sister is coming to help me on Thursday.  I also have a short meeting at 9, and would like to start photocopying some work and other classroom management tools...I'm gonna be there all day!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I picked you as a Versatile Blogger Award Winner!

    - Elizabeth
    http://firstyearinthe3rdgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete