Thursday 28 July 2011

Since I'm planning on basing my writing curriculum off of the 6+1 Traits of Writing, I thought I'd post my bulletin board to accompany each trait.  This was a bulletin board that I created last year using my Cricut - I started using the traits later on in the school year.  This year I am doing a beach-themed classroom, so I've been sketching out some ideas for my new writing bulletin board.  Thankfully, I have a sister who is uber-amazing at decorating, so she tends to take my ideas and run with them!  Looking forward to getting into the classroom to start this process.

2 comments:

  1. Cute board! I like teaching with the traits too. I need to spend time organizing my plans and mentor texts though. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doris, I am trying to upload my plans, but haven't quite figured blogger out. As soon as I do, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete