Friday 22 July 2011

A Time for Review and Reflection

During the summer I spend a great deal of time, as I'm sure that any teacher does, reviewing and reflecting upon the school year that just ended.  After I take stock of what worked and what didn't, what needs to be tweaked and what needs to be trashed, I start wading through new curriculum, old curriculum, teacher blogs and numerous websites. 

So I have decided to start a blog to contain all of my thoughts and findings in one central place.  I also have the mentality of why re-invent the wheel, so I feel that this can also be a place where I can share some things that I have found and created for other teachers who may be searching for new ideas or information.

I can't promise that I will be very regular in my postings, but I would like to update at least weekly, so be sure to check back periodically to see what may be new.

No comments:

Post a Comment